Kurukulle Empowerment and Puja, 9 & 10 Jan 2018 (Tue & Wed)
VENUE: Buddhist Congress Centre (BCC)
35 Lorong 23 Geylang
ALL ARE WELCOMED TO JOIN
- Fire puja offering substances: $10 (per name)
- Tea offering (during puja): $5 (per set)
With pure motivation, participating in and sponsoring a fire puja increases boundless merit, wisdom, health and abundance. You are welcomed to make any form of offering or sponsorship via this page.
Even if you are not able to physically participate in the puja, the merits from the puja will be dedicated for all our donors and sponsors.
Afternoon: Kurukulle Puja (3pm)
Evening: Kurukulle Empowerment (7pm)
10 JAN 2018 (WEDNESDAY)
Morning: Kurukulle Puja (10am)
Afternoon: Kurukulle Puja (3pm)
Evening: Kurukulle Fire Puja (7pm)
The above-listed schedule may be subject to changes. Please check our Facebook Page for latest updates.
- All are welcomed to attend the puja sessions, registration is not required.
- Please be punctual. We advise participants to be seated 20 minutes before the start of each session.
- Events are free-seating, do arrive early for better seats.
- You are encouraged to dress in RED colour for the events.
Please view the attached poster below for more information on the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I could not make it for the full program due to other commitments, can I attend selectively ?
It is perfectly fine to attend the events selectively at your own comfortable timing.
Q: I didn't receive any confirmation after submitting my offering/ sponsorship. What should I do?
- After submitting your registration, you should see a confirmation screen with your order number, and also receive a registration confirmation email at your nominated email address.
- If you did not see the confirmation screen, please try registering again.
- If you saw the confirmation screen but did not receive a confirmation email, please check your email spam folder.
- If it is not in the spam folder and you have checked that payment has been made, drop us an email at email@example.com.
Q: What do I need to present at the registration booth on that day?
For this event, it is not mandatory to present your ticket as we have prepared a name list of our donors/ sponsors. Nonetheless, you may prepare a paper print-out of your ticket(s) or a screenshot of your purchase confirmation on digital device (phone, iPad) .
Q: What will my donation money be used for?
All ticket sale proceeds and donations will be used for the cost of the event and Rinpoche's activities.
Q: May we request for private consultations with Rinpoche?
Although Rinpoche has not planned for any private meetings in this very short visit, you may email us your contact details and indicate your interest, just in case there is an opportunity. Don't be disheartened if you do not hear from us. There will be opportunities in the future.
Q: I would like to be a sponsor or volunteer for this event.
If you would like be a benefactor or sponsor for this event, (we welcome and appreciate any amount of sponsorship), or if you would like to volunteer for this event, please contact Regine Giovanni at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that registration and payment is required for volunteers as well.
Q: How can I be updated of Rinpoche's activities in the future?
You may indicate your interest to join Rangjung Yeshe Oddiyana's (RYO) mailing list at the registration booth and you'll be informed of future RYO activities and events.
For more information on Kyabgon Phakchok Rinpoche's activities and on Rangjung Yeshe Oddiyana (Singapore), please visit:
Rangjung Yeshe Oddiyana (Singapore)
- The event description was updated. Diff#306167 2018-01-08 14:36:11
[ Tue ] - [ Wed ]
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
- 35 Lorong 23 Geylang Singapore 388369
Offering (Fire Puja) SOLD OUT $10.00 Tea Offering (During Puja) SOLD OUT $5.00 General Sponsorship ($10) SOLD OUT $10.00 General Sponsorship ($50) SOLD OUT $50.00 General Sponsorship ($200) SOLD OUT $200.00
- Venue Address
- 35 Lorong 23 Geylang Singapore 388369 Singapore